The Coaching Committee is now receiving applications and resumes for head coaching positions for the following two teams for 2018:
- Masters Bench Press Head Coach (Equipped)
- NAPF Open and Masters Powerlifting Head Coach (Equipped and Unequipped)
Candidates for all Head Coach positions must meet the following requirements:
- Current USA Powerlifting member in good standing
- USA Powerlifting Senior National Coach (SNC) with assistant coaching experience on a national team AND working toward their SIC credential
- Extensive experience coaching lifters at the national and international levels
- Comprehensive understanding of team management as well as IPF policies and protocol
- Proven skills using Word, Excel and online collaboration
Preference will be given to those that are a USA Powerlifting Senior International Coach (SIC).
Please submit letters of intent and resumes directly to Coaching Committee Chairman, Matt Gary, no later than October 1, 2017. All candidates are vetted by the Coaching Committee Chairman and then passed on to the Executive Committee (EC) for review. The EC makes the final decision on all head coaching appointments.