Saturday, June 4, 2011 1:53:00 PM
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:26:00 PM
If you are interested in the USA Powerlifting Collegiate Committee’s Scholarship Program, you will need to fill out the application located here: Scholarship Program Application.
- USA Powerlifting Collegiate Guidelines
- 2009 Collegiate Committee Meeting
- 2007 Collegiate Committee Meeting
- 2008 Collegiate Nationals Entry Breakdown
- 2007 Collegiate Nationals Entry Breakdown
Sunday, June 1, 2008 8:47 PM
Friday, April 21, 2006 10:27:00 PM
- 2006 Collegiate National Business Meeting Minutes
- Schools with teams/programs contact information
- Women’s 2006 Breakdown
Thursday, July 24, 2003 11:51:13 PM
Just a brief update here from the chairman, Jon Magendie. Motions 1 and 4 listed below were recently approved at the 2003 annual NGB meeting. They will go into effect immediately. In the near future, be on the look out for a monthly statement from Jon as well as a guest columnist each month.
Thursday, April 24, 2003 9:27:29 PM
The following motions were passed at the 2003 Collegiate Committee Meeting. The motions that deal with the USA Powerlifting By-Laws will be brought up before the NGB meeting in July.
- Team competition (at Collegiate Nationals) shall be limited to teams composed of lifters all attending the same school; to wit: there shall be no teams entered that do not represent eligible institutions.
- (re: proof of good standing and full time status) Proof (from school) shall be provided by the lifter either along with entry form (sent to meet director)or provided upon check-in/registration.
- Investigate and encourage creation of collegiate regions with intent to have a collegiate lifting schedule and promote participation of intercollegiate powerlifting.
- Allow one year extension of age-limit for prior military or religious service, pending approval by the Collegiate Committee; said request to be submitted six months in advance of the pending Collegiate Nationals.