What is it? USA Powerlifting will review your products for compliance with all applicable rules. If you make supplements, you will supply documentation that your product is compliant with WADA/USA Powerlifting standards. After technical review, your product will be endorsed by USA Powerlifting as compliant through the national level.
What do you receive?
- You will be able to utilize the USA Powerlifting logo to advertise your products and claim that your products are endorsed by USA Powerlifting.
- You will be able to tell your customers that USA Powerlifting has certified your products for use in its events up and including all National Championships.
- USA Powerlifting will provide email blasts, Facebook and Twitter posts to our membership of your product’s endorsement.
- Marketing messages and specials you supply will be sent to members with their renewed membership cards. (Hurry, most membership cards for this year haven’t been sent out yet!)
- And USA Powerlifting will put your company and logo on its forthcoming endorsed products page of the official website (www.usapowerlifting.com).
Who should take advantage of this program? Anyone who makes a product used by powerlifters! Makers of barbells, weight discs, collars, racks, shoes, singlets, supplements and more! Do you make products used by powerlifters but not on the platform? Power racks, bands/chains, chalk, straps, etc… You can take advantage of this program, too!
How much does it cost? Annual Certification of one Product costs $1000. Annual certification of a second product costs $750, a third product $500, and each additional product $250. Want to arrange for blanket endorsement of an entire range of products? Want to arrange an exclusive endorsement for a particular product? Contact Marketing Committee Chair, Priscilla Ribic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember: Only USA Powerlifting has over 15,000 members, members in all 50 states, 250+ sanctioned events per year, ten separate National events (Youth, Open, Raw, Masters, Bench, Collegiate, High school, Military, Deadlift and American Open), participants in the Arnold Sports Festival and is the representative national governing body to the International Powerlifting Federation!