The Coaching Committee is now receiving applications and resumes for head coaching positions for all national teams for 2019-2021.
The head coaching positions are
- Masters Bench Head Coach (Equipped)
- Open/Sub-Jr/Jr Bench Head Coach (Equipped)
- Masters Bench Head Coach (Unequipped)
- Open/Sub-Jr/Jr Bench Head Coach (Unequipped)
- Masters Classic Head Coach (Unequipped)
- Sub-Jr/Jr Classic Head Coach (Unequipped)
- Open Classic Head Coach (Unequipped)
- NAPF Powerlifting Head Coach (Equipped and Unequipped)
- Sub-Jr/Jr Head Coach (Equipped)
- Masters Head Coach (Equipped)
- Open Head Coach (Equipped)
- NAPF Bench Head Coach (Equipped and Unequipped)
Candidates for all Head Coach positions must meet the following requirements:
- Current USA Powerlifting member in good standing
- USA Powerlifting Senior National Coach (SNC) with assistant coaching experience on a national team AND working toward their SIC credential
- Extensive experience coaching lifters at the national and international levels
- Comprehensive understanding of team management as well as IPF policies and protocol
Preference will be given to those that are a USA Powerlifting Senior International Coach (SIC).
Please submit letters of intent and resumes directly using the form at
All information must be received via the form no later than August 15, 2018 at 5pm Eastern.
2018 returning coaches MUST fill out the form but need not include a resume.
All candidates are vetted by the Coaching Committee Chairman and then passed on to the Executive Committee (EC) for review. The EC makes the final decision on all head coaching appointments