- Only state members within the Region can compete in their designated Regionals
- Regionals are recognized as a ‘National’ level meet, but state referees are allowed to sit as referees
- A Jury of National Referees and higher is mandatory
- American Records can be set at Regionals
- Regionals will serve as qualifiers for Raw Nationals and Open Nationals – only open and age divisions are allowed
- Top 3 placings in all divisions will automatically qualify for Nationals, regardless of whether they meet the qualifying total or not
- Top 5 winners from each division of the previous year’s Nationals can compete at Regionals only as a guest lifter in the division(s) that they medaled in. Competing as a guest lifter is not necessary if they want to compete in another division that they are currently eligible for
- To compete at a Regional meet, the lifter must have a current membership with USA Powerlifting a qualifying total is not required.
- Entries will open on Monday, February 5, 2018.