USA Powerlifting Auto-Renewal Program Terms and Conditions
[Please see Auto-Renewal FAQs for more detail and opting into Auto-Renewal as an existing member]
- By signing up for auto-renewal, you authorize USA Powerlifting to charge your credit/debit card for your membership dues each year on or about January 1, for the next membership year.
- On or about December 25, you will receive e-mail notification from USA Powerlifting detailing the membership dues fee, membership category, and payment processing date (on or about January 1).
- Cancellations must be received before December 27. After this date, your credit/debit card will be automatically charged for the next year’s membership dues.
- Your membership will be renewed in the same category as the previous year, unless you have let us know otherwise prior to December 27.
- The USA Powerlifting will provide prior written notification of annual dues rate changes.
- All USA Powerlifting membership terms are for calendar year (January 1–December 31). Membership’s purchased between Nov 1-Dec 31 will expire the following December 31st.
- You must be authorized to use the credit/debit card for the stated purpose. In the event that you are no longer authorized to use the card, you are responsible for notifying USA Powerlifting National Office of the change. You are responsible for ensuring that USA Powerlifting has up-to-date and accurate billing information.
- USA Powerlifting will send email notifications about pending automatic renewal charges to the primary email address associated with your membership. You are responsible for ensuring that the email address on file is current and accurate and that you are able to receive emails from USA Powerlifting.
- Member dues are nonrefundable. Opting-out of automatic renewal will take effect for the next membership cycle and is not retroactive to any previous payments.
- All membership payments will be processed in US dollars.
By selecting “Auto-renewal” when submitting your membership dues payment, you agree to participate in the Auto Renewal program subject to the following terms and conditions which constitute an agreement between you and USA Powerlifting (“USAPL”) and may be updated periodically by USAPL in its sole discretion with or without notice:
By enrolling in the USAPL Auto Renewal program, you are authorizing USAPL to initiate automatic deductions for the full amount of the annual membership dues from your credit or debit card. The automatic payment will be deducted annually on January 1 of each year. If using a credit or debit card, Auto Renewal may be terminated if a new expiration date is not provided. Auto Renewal enrollment will be terminated if the bank, credit or debit card account designated for payments is changed or closed. You may revoke your participation in Auto Renewal enrollment by writing the USAPL National Office. You must revoke your participation prior to the annual auto-renewal payment date to terminate your membership for the upcoming calendar year. No refunds permitted of Auto Renewal payments. Any withdrawals not honored by your financial institution, or charges refused by your credit card network, may be subject to returned payment charges. USAPL shall have no liability for the quality of services provided by your financial institution or credit card network in connection to this Auto Renewal service. USAPL shall have no liability in the event your financial institution or credit card network refuses to accept the debit or charge. USAPL reserves the right to refuse or cancel participation in the dues auto renewal program for any reason and at any time.
Most questions and concerns regarding the Auto Renewal program can be resolved by contacting the USAPL National Office.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alaska, without reference to conflicts of law rules. Except as otherwise provided herein, if any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. The failure by USAPL to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and USAPL with respect to the Auto Renewal program.