MASTER’S HALL of FAME Inductees
Click on each athlete’s name to view their bio.
- Anthony Harris
- Johnny Graham
- Harriet Hall
2020 marked the inaugural year for the Master’s Hall of Fame. The Committee choose to induct a few pioneers that made a significant impact on powerlifting. Choosing just one individual to honor was nearly impossible.
Looking down the road and into the future years of the Master’s Hall of Fame, one individual will be inducted each year. The Committee welcomes your nominations.
- The inductee must be current or have been a former member of the USA Powerlifting/ADFPA in good standing.
- The inductee must have made historically significant and noteworthy contributions to USA Powerlifting/ADFPA powerlifting.
- The inductee must have served as a role model to other athletes because of the inductee’s performance and leadership.
- The inductee must have in some notable, significant way worked for the promotion, advancement, and betterment of USA Powerlifting/ADFPA powerlifting.
- The inductee shall have no drug infractions pursuant to USA Powerlifting/ADFPA organizational rules or from any other powerlifting organization, and the inductee must not have received any prior USA Powerlifting/ADFPA suspensions.
- If an athlete, the inductee must have competed in the ADFPA/USA Powerlifting for at least 5 years. If an administrator, they must have served at least 10 years in the ADFPA/USA Powerlifting.
- Each year, one candidate shall be inducted. There may be more than one inductee but not more than two inductees in a given year.
Instructions for Hall of Fame Nominations
Nomination Form Opened
Nomination Form Submission Deadline
April 1 – 30
Selection of Inductee, EC review, and vote deadline
Master’s Committee Meeting (May)
Formal Hall of Fame Induction
Chair – Dan Gaudreau