USA Powerlifting is looking for a National Technical Assistant to help our Technical Operations Specialist at our National competitions. Our National events include Collegiate/High School Nationals and Mega Nationals.
Pay: This is a stipend position, travel and hotel (shared rooming) will be covered.
- Collegiate/High SchoolNationals | March 23-30
- Mega Nationals | June 6-12
- USA Powerlifting member in good standing
- Good networking skills (WiFi, LAN, VNC, Remote Desktop, etc.)
- Strong LiftingCast skills
- Understand the LiftingCast/DRL integration (can be taught)
- Familiar with the rules of a powerlifting competition
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs & Sheets knowledge
- Ability to help set up and tear down our equipment before and after events
- Must be able to think on your feet and work as a team
The person(s) applying for this position must be available for the entire event duration. This includes arriving a day or more early to help with setup and assist with the breakdown after the event
The submission deadline cutoff is January 1st.